- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, email address or phone number.
- Non-identifiable information is information that our system records in order to use our services. It is not possible to identify you using this data. This data may include the page you are browsing, the OS you are using and the browser you are using.
- Iron City Ventures, Ltd. will use the Personal Data you provide to create an Account and to use our services.
- Iron City Ventures, Ltd. will use this information for the following purposes: product updates and improvements, service provision, billing, authentication and contact.
- Iron City Ventures, Ltd. does not sell, trade, rent or distribute your personal data to third parties except for specific situations where we will highlight exactly what data we are sharing.
- Iron City Ventures, Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data where it complies with a court order or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities or to defend itself against any legal claims.
- App Tracking
- Cookies are required to use Iron City Ventures, Ltd.’s service.
- The app also uses a ‘session cookie’ that only exists until you finish your browser session, these cookies are used to store your data as you move through your browser session but are never accessed by anyone else.
- Storage & Security
- Iron City Ventures, Ltd.’s service is provided by using the hosting services of Google.
- Your account information is password-protected.
- The security of all data is very important. Iron City Ventures, Ltd. implements the following measures: protection of servers by firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
- Geo Location
When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
Our in app forms require access to your devices camera in order for you to send your images through the app, all images sent authorize the app owner to use accordingly.
- Where appropriate we may send you communications relating to the services, such as product updates and improvements and service provision.
- Responsibility & Liability
- Iron City Ventures, Ltd.’s service may contain hyperlinks to other website, other 3rd party providers or services or advertisers. Iron City Ventures, Ltd. has no control over the content, websites or services of these 3rd parties. This Privacy statement only applies to Personal Data that has been gathered through Iron City Ventures, Ltd.’s services.
- Data Removal
- You may request removal of your data at any time by emailing support. However core functions of the service, and user experience may be compromised with the removal of any data stored within the services.
- Changes to this Policy
- This policy may be updated at any time, for any reason.
Terms and Conditions
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Iron City Ventures, Ltd.
Iron City Ventures, Ltd. is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The Iron City Sports Bar Mobile App stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Iron City Sports Bar Mobile App won’t work properly or at all.
The app does use third party services that declare their own Terms and Conditions.
Link to Terms and Conditions of third party service providers used by the app
You should be aware that there are certain things that Iron City Ventures, Ltd. will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but Iron City Ventures, Ltd. cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, Iron City Ventures, Ltd. cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, Iron City Ventures, Ltd. cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to Iron City Ventures, Ltd.’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. Iron City Ventures, Ltd. accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. Iron City Ventures, Ltd. does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
All app sponsors are held harmless for any function, use or misuse of the app.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 2021-01-01
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at 1125 South Main Street, Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311.